Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!
LabFarmFoods is seeking an experienced lab technician to join its team. Lab Farm Foods is a biotech startup in the exciting new field of cellular agriculture. Operating out of NYU Langone’s Biolabs Incubator, Lab Farm Foods aims to create cultivated meat products from induced pluripotent stem cells.
- Maintain cultures of pluripotent stem cells and induce their differentiation into skeletal muscle cells.
- Monitor cultures and prepare cells for different tests and analyses.
- Help to develop new ways to increase culture efficiency and scale up production.
- Highly proficient in tissue culture techniques.
- Familiarity with pluripotent stem cell and/or skeletal muscle cell cultures.
- Knowledge in basic molecular biology techniques.
Ideal candidates will have a BS/MS in biology and must be able to work at our Manhattan location. Applicants should be passionate about biotech and food science and be interested in working with a small team in a fast-paced startup environment. For consideration please send your resume to Dave Schnettler: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us and become part of the food revolution!